Event & Conference
All manuscripts must be submitted in Word format. Only manuscripts in English will be accepted.
All manuscripts should use the AMA Style guidelines.
The Archives of Applied Medicine grants authors the right to publish and reproduce the unrevised contribution in whole or in part at any time and in any form for any scholarly non-commercial purpose with the condition that all publications of the contribution include a full citation to the journal as published by AOAM.
Conflict of Interest
In accordance with our Publication Ethics and Malpractice Statement, Authors must notify AOAM of any conflicts of interest. This includes institutional, personal, financial, and other influences.
AOAM indexes in Crossref and Google Scholar. AOAM deposits manuscripts to PubMed Central in accordance with the Public Access Policy.
The title should be short and descriptive. Avoid using acronyms.
The names, affiliations, and email addresses of each author should appear below the title.
All submission categories except letters require an abstract. Abstracts should be as short as possible while providing an accurate summary of the manuscript. The abstract should not exceed 300 words.
Keywords may also be listed below the abstract on the title page.
Sections and subsections should be labeled 1, 1.1, 1.2, 2, 2.1, etc. Sections should also have a short title.
An acknowledgements section may be placed immediately before the reference section of the manuscript. Use this section to acknowledge individuals or institutions that may have helped with the research or manuscript.
In addition to citations in the main text, a complete list of references should be included as the final section of a manuscript. All references cited in the manuscript should appear in this list in alphabetical order. Journal abbreviations may be used when appropriate.
AOAM charges a per page fee of $90 for accepted manusripts. Discounts may be available for authors in low income countries. Please ask an editor for more information.
There is no additional charge for figures or tables in the text.
Figures and tables should be included in the body of the manuscript, not in an appendix. Figures will be available online with the rest of the paper.
Figures must be numbered and should be referred to in the text by their number, e.g., “Figure 2.”
1. The submission has not been previously published, nor is it before another journal for consideration (or an explanation has been provided in Comments to the Editor).
2. If submitting to a peer-reviewed section of the journal, the instructions in Ensuring a Blind Review have been followed.
3. The text adheres to the stylistic and bibliographic requirements outlined in the Author Guidelines, which is found in About the Journal.
4. Where available, URLs or DOIs for the references have been provided.
5. Public clinical trial registries such as clinicaltrials.gov have been utilized to register all clinical trials that are the subject of the submission.
6. If an original research paper, the manuscript lists all funding sources of the research.
7. The ICMJE authorship guidelines have been followed in determining who is listed as an author of the submission. More information is available at http://www.icmje.org/recommendations/browse/roles-and-responsibilities/defining-the-role-of-authors-and-contributors.html
8. The submission file is in Word format.